As of 2013 AUG
THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.

PLEASE FORWARD ALL BUSINESS INQUIRIES :
CHASINGKELLYDIRECT@GMAIL.COM

CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR WEBDESIGNERS

Monday, August 19, 2013

8:00AM

Lately my insomnia has been out of control..  I don't know if it's my anxiety or because I haven't been taking my sleeping pills. Meh, in the meantime I managed to waste time playing around with some pictures from a shoot with Kelvin Martinez.


Kelvin's original edit:


One of the most laid back, enjoyable shoots I've had in awhile (after Drew!). It's always refreshing to work with a photographer who doesn't tell you to stand up straighter, arch your back more, or suck in your stomach so you're belly looks "flatter" (yeah a photographer bluffed w/ me just so I wouldn't get offended, can you believe that?! I get it - I ate too much before the shoot, whatever). For once, I was able to pose however the freak I wanted, smile as much as I wanted (seriously, I'm not allowed to smile in about 95% of my shoots), and laughed till my cheeks couldn't take it anymore. Of course Kelvin requested an occasional "Now give me fierce", but I loved every minute of it. 

No comments: